The journal covers the following topics:
Each topic (series) has its sections.
Physics of Radiation Effects and Radiation Materials Science:
- Physics of radiation and ion-plasma technologies;
- Thermal nuclear reactor materials;
- Materials for future nuclear reactors;
- Radioactive waste problems;
- Irradiation installations, diagnostics and research methods.
Nuclear Physics Investigations:
- Interaction of relativistic particles with crystals and matter;
- Theory and technology of particle acceleration;
- Novel and non-standard acceleration technologies;
- Beam dynamics;
- Detectors and nuclear radiation detection;
- Linear charged-particle accelerators;
- Experimental methods and processing of data;
- Application of nuclear methods;
- Application of accelerators in radiation technologies.
- Space plasma;
- Magnetic confinement;
- Plasma dynamics and plasma wall interaction;
- Plasma diagnostics;
- Iter and fusion reactor aspects;
- Plasma electronics;
- Low temperature plasma and plasma technologies.
Vacuum, Pure Materials and Superconductors:
- Superconductivity and superconducting materials;
- Physics and technology of structural materials;
- Film materials and coatings.
Plasma Electronics and New Methods of Acceleration:
- New methods of charged particles acceleration;
- Integral equations in the theory of accelerators;
- Parametric radiation;
- Ion beam dynamics;
- Nonlinear processes;
- Electronuclear method of power generation;
- Cosmic plasma;
- Gas discharge, plasma-beam discharge and their applications;
- Applications and technologies.